Your First Visit
We know how stressful your initial diagnosis is and ensure our new patients have plenty of time to talk and ask questions. With that in mind, you should anticipate spending 2 – 3 hours at the clinic on your initial visit. While we schedule extra time for new patients, there are some instances that require extra attention. Spending extra time with patients may impact scheduling, and while we strive to keep wait times to a minimum, be assured that our physicians will spend ample time with you during your consultation. Your patience is appreciated.
On your initial visit to The Jones Clinic, you will be introduced to one of our new patient advocates who will help answer any questions you may have, give you a tour of the clinic, assist with paperwork and provide you information and materials to help you in this new journey. Our patient advocates truly care about you and want to help guide you through your initial diagnosis.
Here are some items you’ll want to bring to your initial visit:
- Driver’s License or photo ID
- Health insurance card(s)
- Any paperwork your referring physician
- Completed new patient paperwork and patient portal registration
- List of all medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements
- List of any questions or concerns that you may have to discuss with your physician
- If you wish, you may bring someone with you for support and to help listen to your physician’s comments and responses to your questions